What is Snag My Wedding?
- Snag My Wedding is a buy-and-sell marketplace for wedding attire and decor, created out of a need to make resell easy. Brides can buy and sell pre-loved dresses, shoes, jewelry, decor and more, from their wedding. Brides can sell items from their wedding, ship directly to the buyer or meetup in a safe location, and earn cash to fund their honeymoon - or to deposit into their bank account!
How to Sell?
- Once you have created a free account you can begin to create your listing. When you create a listing, you'll be prompted to set your price for each item, choose your preferred shipping method, and review your earnings breakdown with all fees deducted before you publish. When the item sells, you'll ship directly to the buyer or meetup in a safe location. Your earnings will be available after delivery is confirmed by the buyer and can be transferred into your bank account.
How to buy?
- Most items on Snag My Wedding have been used at least once and has been listed for sale by an individual seller. When you find an item you'd like to purchase, you'll add the item to your cart and pay securely by credit card or Paypal. All items are shipped directly to you by the seller or arrangements can be made to meetup in a safe location.
Can I communicate with the seller if I have questions?
- Yes, you may use the “contact the seller” button located on the sellers listing page to ask any questions you may have about the item they are selling.
How do I price my item?
- Prices of items are totally up to the seller, but as a rule of thumb we usually say to try and resell the item for 50% off of the original price.
How much should I charge for shipping?
Shipping is automatically calculated for the buyer when they purchase the item. If you would like to charge a flat fee, it can be included in the price of the item and noted in the description that shipping is included or item ships for free.
When will the seller ship my item?
- The seller has 5 days from the date of purchase to ship the item to the buyer. Once the seller confirms receipt of the item, the buyer is paid. Please remember to always confirm that items were received.
Can I cancel an order?
- All sales on Snag My Wedding are binding, so only sellers can cancel an order. To ask the seller to cancel, log in to Snag My Wedding on a web browser and find your recent purchases. You can click Contact Seller from here to send a message to see if they are open to canceling the sale, which they can do from their Snag My Wedding account.
What if my item is not as described?
Snag My Wedding allows sellers to create their own product descriptions and provide images. Sellers are required to honestly and accurately represent items in their listings - including all relevant information about size, color, style, and condition. If you feel the item you received was not sold as described or is inauthentic, log in to your Snag My Wedding account within 4 days of delivery and file a Claim using the form provided. We cover return shipping for you to send the item to the seller and seller we'll refund you in full.
How will I receive my payment once an item sells?
- When the item sells, you'll ship the item directly to the buyer or meetup in a safe location, and your earnings will become pending once tracking updates on your package. Once the buyer has confirmed receipt of the item, your funds will be released and you can then transfer from your Snag My Wedding account to your PayPal, debit card, or checking account.